MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GFX Forums - Graphic Design Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Not at all. Depends entirely on your niche, for mine I need social integration and user interaction, that's the norm.
(2012-03-07, 10:54 PM)Hay_Den Wrote: [ -> ]XenForo can do 90% good job for a forum.
MyBB just do 30%..
My opinion and experience.

Shows how much experience you have. Your post doesn't even make sense, therefore your opinion is invalid. Either way, lets not clutter this topic with this discussion. I assume the biggest reason your converting is to please your users, as they just want what is "all the rage"... It's a shame in my opinion. I admired your site's use of MyBB.
(2012-03-07, 10:54 PM)Hay_Den Wrote: [ -> ]XenForo can do 90% good job for a forum.
MyBB just do 30%..

MyBB can do 100% on a forum software.
XF can do 100% on a community software.

It all depends on what you need.
ITT. Off topic debates.
Really nice site.

Going to sign up later Big Grin

I've been looking for a graphics community like this for a while now. Theme is good too, very appealing.
MyBB just do 30%..

mybb does all the job a forum software can...its not a cms
I agree xenforo is good but it has features of cms ....and not to forget it's not free and open source like mybb
Closing this as it's no longer powered by MyBB.

Good luck with the forum Solidus. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13