MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Main Forum Board Has Duplicated.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just installed MyBB yesterday.
Everything was fine until a few hours ago when something happened.

http://musicentral.net

When you aren't logged in, the problem isn't their.

Login Details:
Username: test
Password: test123

Once you have logged in, scroll to what should be the bottom of the forum board, and then you will see that the board has duplicated itself. If you go through a thread, you will still see the same forum board.

Can anyone help me?
Should I backup my DB and start again?
Looks like you ran the merger several times, then did a recount/rebuild.
Delete the dupe forums.
The forums aren't actually duplicated, they're just being displayed twice.

Have you edited any templates? Probably the header_welcomeblock_member template?
(2010-08-04, 04:10 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you ran the merger several times, then did a recount/rebuild.
Delete the dupe forums.

Merger?
This was a fresh install, never had anything on the site before.

I was told by someone after seeing this problem to rebuild each cache, then to do a recount/rebuild.
There are also no duplicated forums, well not that I could find.
I could give you admin access to help me out. Maybe you can help me find the problem?

(2010-08-04, 04:15 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]The forums aren't actually duplicated, they're just being displayed twice.

Have you edited any templates? Probably the header_welcomeblock_member template?

Nope haven't edited anything.
I've not seen this happen before, PM me login details if you want me to poke around. I have no clue without looking through the ACP. Smile
(2010-08-04, 04:19 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]I've not seen this happen before, PM me login details if you want me to poke around. I have no clue without looking through the ACP. Smile

PM'ed you an admin account.
Depending on how they were ordered you may have had {$forums} twice in the index template or something.
After running a file verification in the ACP. I have received the following.
inc/functions_upload.php Changed (In red)

Im going through the templates now to see if what you say is true.
All the templates are default. This happens on all themes so it's not a theme issue.
Oh I misread what was wrong, sorry. It's only in the source code once which is odd...
Pages: 1 2