MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
no never this is a complete new server yea let me try one more time
same thing
Can i just delete the Unknown column
No, it's needed. It sounds like you are using the admin panel. Reupload /admin/
Angry did it same error would this be the lead to the error [Image: 169qk5l.png]
That's a rather strange error..

Page stopped loading?
no it load the whole page just that part is blank
(2010-08-04, 08:33 PM)awww Wrote: [ -> ]Can i just delete the Unknown column

No that's the point, it already has been deleted. It is not in the database anymore and shouldn't be. Your files have not been updated, and are still looking for this column. That is why it is saying it is not there, because the file is looking for it but it is not in the database.

As for that screenshot, there is only one option there in 1.6, not two. 1.4 had two options there; again you're still using an old file.

Bottom line here is that a load of your files have not been updated. If you're always seeing these errors in the ACP, have you renamed your admin folder??
only old files i kept from 1.4 is 1. ./inc/settings.php
2. ./inc/config.php which i was suppose to keep atleast thats what i read from http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Upgrading
OK, are you only seeing these errors in the ACP, and if you are, have you renamed your admin folder to something other than 'admin'??
yes i did rename my admin folder for extra security maybe thats the problem ?
If your admin folder is called 12345 and you upload the 1.6 files, the admin folder is now called admin.
Pages: 1 2 3