MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so i have to change it back in my config file huh let me try that
OK, that's the problem then. You'll now have an 'admin' folder but you'll still be using the custom one that will have the 1.4 files in it.

Two ways of sorting this, either rename the 'admin' folder in the download to the name of your custom admin folder and then upload it as normal, or go into the 'admin' folder in the download, go into your custom admin folder via FTP, and transfer the contents across directly.
I Fixed The Problem That Exactly was the Problem lol Thanks Sooo Much For Spotting it Dead on
Cool, glad we all got this one sorted.
Always happy to help Cool
the error is back !!! this time when my users are trying to register
Download the MyBB package, and upload all the files to the root, overwriting everything.
just did it again let me do it once more ugh!
did again same error
ok it was a plugin Default Profile plugin causing the error now i cant send pms i just gettin a blank page ugh this is annoying
also search.php is blank
Okay.

Go to your ACP -> Tools -> File Verification and tell us what files it says are changed or missing.

Also deactivate all of your plugins and tell us if some of the problems you are having go away.
(2010-08-04, 11:27 PM)awww Wrote: [ -> ]ok it was a plugin Default Profile plugin causing the error

This is precisely why you have to disable plugins, it's not compatible with 1.6.
Pages: 1 2 3