MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Thread Moderation seams not to be working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-08-04, 10:35 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]Themes & Templates > Templates > Find Updated Templates

Is forumdisplay_inlinemoderation on the list?

No It is not there

Just these ones

forumdisplay
index_boardstats
portal
postbit_author_user
usercp_nav
Could you post the contents of that template?
Sure Can

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/inline_moderation.js?ver=1600"></script>		<form action="moderation.php" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" /><input type="hidden" name="fid" value="{$fid}" /><input type="hidden" name="modtype" value="inlinethread" /><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->inline_thread_moderation}</strong></span><select name="action">	<option value="delayedmoderation">{$lang->delayed_moderation}</option>	<optgroup label="{$lang->standard_mod_tools}">		<option value="multiclosethreads" selected="selected">{$lang->close_threads}</option>		<option value="multiopenthreads">{$lang->open_threads}</option>		<option value="multistickthreads">{$lang->stick_threads}</option>		<option value="multiunstickthreads">{$lang->unstick_threads}</option>		<option value="multideletethreads">{$lang->delete_threads}</option>		<option value="multimovethreads">{$lang->move_threads}</option>		<option value="multiapprovethreads">{$lang->approve_threads}</option>		<option value="multiunapprovethreads">{$lang->unapprove_threads}</option>	</optgroup>	{$customthreadtools}</select><input type="submit" class="button" name="go" value="{$lang->inline_go} ({$inlinecount})" id="inline_go" />&nbsp;<input type="button" onclick="javascript:inlineModeration.clearChecked();" value="{$lang->clear}" class="button" /></form><script type="text/javascript"><!--	var go_text = "{$lang->inline_go}";	var all_text = "{$threadcount}";	var inlineType = "forum";	var inlineId = {$fid};// --></script><br />
This is weird...

Browser?
(2010-08-04, 11:26 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]This is weird...

Browser?

Ie 8 I can and will try others now
is the page fully loaded before you start checking boxes? i have noticed that if something is hanging up the page load, the Js that controls the forms is not ready.
Workes In Opera
Workes In Chrome
Workes In FireFox
Just IE 8 I guess
Probably something with the Javascript.
(2010-08-04, 11:38 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]Probably something with the Javascript.

I started a fresh mybb 1.6 empty forum made a post and it worked

going to try IE 8 on a nother computer One min

Just IE 8
Pages: 1 2 3 4