MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Thread Moderation seams not to be working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
O.K thanks
Anytime Smile
(2010-08-04, 10:40 PM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-04, 10:35 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]Themes & Templates > Templates > Find Updated Templates

Is forumdisplay_inlinemoderation on the list?

No It is not there

Just these ones

forumdisplay
index_boardstats
portal
postbit_author_user
usercp_nav

Please
1) Update or revert all of those templates to be compatible with MyBB 1.6
2) Deactivate all plugins, clear your cache and cookies and then try again

Thanks.
(2010-08-05, 04:19 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-04, 10:40 PM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-04, 10:35 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]Themes & Templates > Templates > Find Updated Templates

Is forumdisplay_inlinemoderation on the list?

No It is not there

Just these ones

forumdisplay
index_boardstats
portal
postbit_author_user
usercp_nav

Please
1) Update or revert all of those templates to be compatible with MyBB 1.6
2) Deactivate all plugins, clear your cache and cookies and then try again

Thanks.

Those templates where all chageged by plugins When I deactivate there was noting to revert
when you say try again you mean the install process or turning plugins on
When I say try again I mean try to see if you get the errors again.

Can you revert all your templates then?
(2010-08-05, 04:50 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]When I say try again I mean try to see if you get the errors again.

Can you revert all your templates then?

this one
Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

but only in IE8
you want me to revert all templates that I changed back to before I reverted for the upgrade

This plugin is off Simple TagCloud (beta) (0.9a) and mybb is sending errors if i turn it on mybb stops sending errors (unrelated to this problem not sure)

Ryan Gordon You think I should start over again?? I Have been with MyBB since 1.4 And thats when I found out it even existed and have never left.

Can you revert your modified templates, clear your cache and see if the error happens again?
(2010-08-05, 06:13 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Can you revert your modified templates, clear your cache and see if the error happens again?

Yes I will try again but Is late here in Canada, Ontario I will get back to you asap
Ryan
I did as you asked and It worked
May I ask you why this happened When I upgraded I revert all templates and turned off all plugins turned forum off.
The Install went with no errors
The only thing i forgot was that I had changed the Admin dir so when I uploaded files the went to the wrong dir and i just move to the right dir after install.

Now About this Simple TagCloud (beta) (0.9a) what should I do with it
UnInstall and remove from data base
or turn it back on.
With it off it is cause MyBB to send errors to my email if I turn it on it stops There is obviously somthing not right with it.
Oh before I forget Thank You for your help
(2010-08-05, 06:42 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-05, 06:13 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Can you revert your modified templates, clear your cache and see if the error happens again?

Yes I will try again but Is late here in Canada, Ontario I will get back to you asap
Ryan
I did as you asked and It worked
May I ask you why this happened When I upgraded I revert all templates and turned off all plugins turned forum off.
The Install went with no errors
The only thing i forgot was that I had changed the Admin dir so when I uploaded files the went to the wrong dir and i just move to the right dir after install.

Now About this Simple TagCloud (beta) (0.9a) what should I do with it
UnInstall and remove from data base
or turn it back on.
With it off it is cause MyBB to send errors to my email if I turn it on it stops There is obviously somthing not right with it.
Oh before I forget Thank You for your help

Stupid ie. Does nothing but cause problems. :\ Can't really help with that one.

What error are you getting with the tagcloud though? If I knew that I might be able to find out what is going on there.
Here is error I got a thread some where on this already tho
Your copy of MyBB running on Howman's Forum A site for communicating and sharing of images, video, And More. (http://www.howman.ca) has experienced an error. Details of the error include:
---
Type: 20
File: (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'mybb_threads.tag' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT mybb_threads.fid, mybb_threads.tid, mybb_threads.firstpost, mybb_threads.tag, mybb_threads.subject,
mybb_forumpermissions.canview, mybb_posts.message, mybb_posts.uid, mybb_posts.username, mybb_posts.pid
FROM
mybb_threads LEFT JOIN mybb_posts ON mybb_threads.firstpost = mybb_posts.pid
LEFT JOIN mybb_forumpermissions ON mybb_forumpermissions.canview = 0
WHERE
( MATCH (mybb_threads.tag) AGAINST (',Story,' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AND mybb_posts.message != '')
Pages: 1 2 3 4