MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Forum is not excepting new joiners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After upgrade to 1.6
I am getting this Error emailed to me sent by mybb (i have it set this way)

Your copy of MyBB running on Howman's Forum A site for communicating and sharing of images, video, And More. (http://www.howman.ca) has experienced an error. Details of the error include:
---
Type: 20
File: (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT
INTO mybb_users (username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,avatar,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,icq,aim,yahoo,msn,birthday,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,tpp,ppp,invisible,style,timezone,dstcorrection,threadmode,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,regip,longregip,language,showcodebuttons,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,notepad,referrer,referrals,buddylist,ignorelist,pmfolders,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,usernotes,remember)
VALUES ('Test 2','ac46556b953d5af42360cbcce0dc53f2','H2coMfFV','Iu2DnPZmXpcEbxUSSTmVXUPkwPmXquRvVMVkRwHq9yM4cU4Cvm','[email protected]','0','./images/avatars/php.gif','remote','5','','0','','1280976253','1280976253','1280976253','','0','','','','17-8-1976','[Image: mybbsig.php]\r\nTest 2, proud to be a member of Howman\'s Forum A site for communicating and sharing of images, video, And More. since Aug 2010.','1','0','0','1','0','1','0','1','1','0','1','0','0','0','0','-5','2','linear','0','','','192.168.2.13','-1062731251','','1','0','0','0','','','1','0','','','','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','','1')

So thought I would try after clicking register i get

The service is unavailable.

Then while on the The service is unavailable I press refresh i get

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

•The image verification code that you entered was incorrect. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.

but it said it was correct at time of registering
What mods do you have installed?
(2010-08-05, 03:13 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]What mods do you have installed?

Lets see (all active )
Add Spiders (0.1)
Auto Media (1.1.7)
Contact Form (3.1)
Country Flag (3.0)
Custom Tab (1.0)
Default Profile (2.1.0)
Downloads Manager (1.2.1)
Easter Egg Hunt (1.0)
Easy Refer (2.0)
Email about new members (2.0.0)
My Friend Codes (1.2)
Game Section (1.2 RC5.1)
Game Section Download system (1.2.1)
Gender In Postbit (2.0)
Google Analytics (2.0)
Google SEO (1.1.13)
Hide Links to Guests (1.0)
Highlight Own Threads (0.1)
Quick Ignorelist (1.0)
Lame (2.1)
Miss You Email (1.0.0)
My Awards (1.3)
My Side Boxes (1.3)
MyIPN (2.2)
MyTracker (1.0.2)
Nofollow link (1.0)
Online 24 (2.2)
Page Manager (1.5)
Permissions box! (2.0)
Private Messages Admin (2.4.3)
PM On Registration (1.2.0)
Post On Registration (1.1.4)
Quick Theme! (1.1.2)
proStats (1.7.5)
RSS To Post (1.2.2)
Rules Page (1.1)
SCD Img Links (1.2)
Social Sharing Button (1.0)
Simple TagCloud (beta) (0.9a)
Tagpad (2.1)
Trash Can Forum (2.0)
Usergroup legends (2.0)
Zodiac In Postbit (2.0)
Did you deactivate all your plugins before upgrading then reactive them again? That column was removed in the MyBB 1.6 upgrade process so if you're seeing that error then you have old 1.4 code or you have plugins that are interfering.
(2010-08-05, 04:04 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Did you deactivate all your plugins before upgrading then reactive them again? Also can you check that the column actualy does exist in PHPMyAdmin. I think that column is new in 1.6 and related to the remember login feature but I can't check on the computer I'm on right now.

Yes And reverted all templates
But there was one plugin that keep sending errors since I have mybb set to send error
Simple TagCloud (beta) (0.9a)
then when I was upgrading emails stoped when i finshed turned forum back on emails came again till i actavated Simple TagCloud (beta) (0.9a)
What are the different settings options on default profile?

Also, are there any mods that you don't have activated that are still installed? Since mods can be deactivated but still installed this could help cause the problem. We have to figure out what gave you that "remember" column
(2010-08-05, 04:55 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]What are the different settings options on default profile?

Also, are there any mods that you don't have activated that are still installed? Since mods can be deactivated but still installed this could help cause the problem. We have to figure out what gave you that "remember" column

Right Now all plugins are off
And regastration is working so it is a plugin just not sure which one
Cause Ryan Gordon asked on this post
http://community.mybb.com/thread-75169-p...#pid549356

With this plugin off Simple TagCloud (beta) (0.9a) MyBB is sending errors to my email
(2010-08-05, 05:14 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-05, 04:55 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]What are the different settings options on default profile?

With this plugin off Simple TagCloud (beta) (0.9a) MyBB is sending errors to my email

I checked tagcloud. Not that one. Look through all the plugin files in the plugin folder for "remember" It is that one.
(2010-08-05, 05:28 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-05, 05:14 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]

I checked tagcloud. Not that one. Look through all the plugin files in the plugin folder for "remember" It is that one.

Your one smart fellow
defaultprofile_remember' => array('Remember Login', 'Remember login status next time the user visits?', 'yesno', '1'),
Should start a list of known incompatable plugins for MyBB 1.6
I Was Getting The Same Error and What i found out was that i was using my old 1.4 theme and that messed everything up so i backed up my entire forum and did i completely fresh install i don't recommended you do it but that what worked for me.
Pages: 1 2