MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Apple style jquery search.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Me and Aaron are developing an apple style live search box. We have had to recode the most part, and hope to release it in the near future.

Try it out: [link]

Feedback appreciated.
Awesome work.
(2010-08-06, 07:42 PM)Clone Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome work.

Thank you.
As I've said over at the IM, really great idea and really neat feature that can be used on any forum. Keep up the fantastic work and make sure to release it Toungue
(2010-08-06, 07:43 PM)Svizy Wrote: [ -> ]As I've said over at the IM, really great idea and really neat feature that can be used on any forum. Keep up the fantastic work and make sure to release it Toungue

Thank you, and i will do.
Dang, that is just awesome. Looking forward to it!
Looks impressive. But can you make it work with Prototype? Because I don't want do add a second Javascript framework. Undecided
(2010-08-06, 09:20 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Looks impressive. But can you make it work with Prototype? Because I don't want do add a second Javascript framework. Undecided

I'm, not sure. I don't know any Prototype. Sad But i will look into it for you.
Well, if you get it working for Prototype, let me know as well. Always nice to save users from loading another library.
(2010-08-06, 10:30 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if you get it working for Prototype, let me know as well. Always nice to save users from loading another library.

I will be sure to make it work with Prototype.
Pages: 1 2 3 4