MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] 20k posts and 3k members MyBB Themes support site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sounds like hes just pissed off because I told him his PSD wasn't worth as much as he was asking for.
(2010-08-09, 04:28 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like hes just pissed off because I told him his PSD wasn't worth as much as he was asking for.

No, you're overrated. The fact that you've had the same four generic looking themes in your "Releases" section on your forum for the longest time ever, as well as an inactive 400-post forum after 5-6 months completely validates my point. Sorry, but you're not as good as you think you are.
Morpia..how about staying on-topic and end the rudeness?
(2010-08-09, 04:53 PM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-09, 04:28 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like hes just pissed off because I told him his PSD wasn't worth as much as he was asking for.

No, you're overrated. The fact that you've had the same four generic looking themes in your "Releases" section on your forum for the longest time ever, as well as an inactive 400-post forum after 5-6 months completely validates my point. Sorry, but you're not as good as you think you are.

Stop trolling. I've never seen you before, and I'm glad.

Ontopic: Goodluck Labrocca. I hope this goes to a good owner.
Has their been any bids? Just so i can make sure this community doesn't just waste away, i will place a 100 dollar safety bid. Meaning if no one bids on it, i'll take it, and i'll donate it to the MyBB forum i think has the best design potentional.
(2010-08-09, 06:12 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-09, 04:53 PM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]

Stop trolling. I've never seen you before, and I'm glad.

Ontopic: Goodluck Labrocca. I hope this goes to a good owner.

Jeez, I didn't know stating your opinion was classified as trolling around here.

Ontopic: Have you merged this database into any other of your forums before?
I will think about your offer and I will respond in max. 24 hours if I'm interested or not. If you can please wait for me because there are chances however I can't guarantee. Wink
Quote:Ontopic: Have you merged this database into any other of your forums before?

No I have not and if sold I will not do so in the future.
Any traffic info?
I'm not running any stats programs on the site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4