MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] 20k posts and 3k members MyBB Themes support site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Which payment processors are you accepting?
1. Would you be willing to redirect MyBBthemes.8ez.com to the new owners theme site?

2. Do we have full rights to the themes created by the original MyBBThemes team?
1. Yes I was going to mention that. I can do that for a period of 6 months.

2. I have no rights to work created by others so I can't give you exclusive full rights to the themes themselves. Firefoxwiz as far as I can tell never had that requirement for uploading. They're free themes.

Quote:Which payment processors are you accepting?

Paypal, Google Checkout, Moneybookers, or Alertpay.
Hi,

I have decided to stick with my current project so I'm not interested. I hope the site gets a good owner who will make it one of the best MyBB source sites. Wink
I'm actually really interested in this. I will gather some money and hopefully buy it.
Would be a shame to see this site drifting away, it was one of the best theming sites for a long time now.

Well, MybbAddons.com will take a huge step with 1.6 Update in the next few weeks and we also integrated mybbdesign.com and mybb-themes.com successfully so we might be able to handle this aswell.
I'd need further information on what shall be done with mybbthemes.8ez.com, I am not doing theme updates for all of that.

Also, backlinks are extremly important in this case - would you put on a redirection for more than 6 months if the new owner pays for it like for a .com domain?
What happened to FirefoxWiz and what will happen to the themes? Dead 1.4 themes are not useful for anybody I think.

What about a merge with mybbcentral.com though?

Best regards
Lennart Sauter
I will contact LaBrocca with an offer very soon because I have changed my mind. Smile
The site gets alot of traffic and had some pretty good themes. Good luck!
Well I bid 40.00!

It's not worth more becuase there's a lot of spam, it's a subdomain,it's been unactive for a while,don't get none of the themes copyrights. So ya. :-)
I would like to say my safety bid for the community is still in effect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4