MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your Hosting Manager and Your Ideas Manager (YHM and YIM)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yeah, the community forums are growing nicely. We have gained 1.100 posts in the last 25 days. Toungue
Bumpify.

Shouldn't be too long now until PR1 is avaliable to the public. Toungue

The template system will be completed soon, making it easier to create skins. Smile
Yay, I'll probably test this myself Smile
Feel free to download from the SVN. Toungue
(2010-10-03, 06:54 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't be too long now until PR1 is avaliable to the public. Toungue

I estimate around November time for anyone who is interested. Smile
Please note that we are looking for developers to help with the project; http://community.mybb.com/thread-80654.html Smile
YHM is going to be changing alot, so keep checking the support forums for updates and news. Smile

Also, if you want to help support YHM, click on my sig and earn some cash. It's really worth it.

10% of my earnings will go to the YHM Group for further development of the product.

The more money I earn, the more we can progress with making the software popular. Smile
That's great and all malcom but those things never bring in a lot of money(in less you get a ton of referrals who stick with it and get referrals themselves) and I don't think those sigs are allowed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7