MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Only mods and poster can read thread contents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, I'm trying to find a plugin that allows only mods and the poster of the thread to view the thread contents. I also need the option to choose which forums this applies in.
Hopefully that makes sense.
If you know of a plugin or code that can do this or if you can make one, I would appreciate it very, very much Smile
I have coded a quick plugin for you and submitted to http://mods.mybb.com/mods . But before it get Validated, you can download from the following URL: http://forum.mybbplugins.net/showthread.php?tid=3

Enjoy
Thank you so much!!!
I love you
+repped
Dunno why Shahaab made a plugin, this is a core feature of 1.6.
(2010-08-15, 05:43 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno why Shahaab made a plugin, this is a core feature of 1.6.

It is? Where can I access its settings?
ACP -> Forums and Posts -> Options -> Permissions -> Custom Permissions
I think its easy to manage with Plugin rather to edit each forum's permissions.

And Yes , it can also be possible what Gaara said.

Any how, plugin is Free, require login to download. Interested then download ! Smile
Well thanks to both of you, much appreciated.
(2010-08-16, 10:05 AM)Shahaab Wrote: [ -> ]I think its easy to manage with Plugin rather to edit each forum's permissions.

Any how, plugin is Free, require login to download. Interested then download ! Smile
Yes, we've already downloaded and installed this plugin. We appreciate your rapid reply and your assistance.

Although I must add:
Is it possible to have a setting in which certain posts within the forum can be views by all groups?
(2010-08-16, 03:30 PM)XΞnon-C Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-16, 10:05 AM)Shahaab Wrote: [ -> ]I think its easy to manage with Plugin rather to edit each forum's permissions.

Yes, we've already downloaded and installed this plugin. We appreciate your rapid reply and your assistance.

Although I must add:
Is it possible to have a setting in which certain posts within the forum can be views by all groups?

For example, stickied posts? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2