MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I need help.

First i have reputation enabled on my forum, but i dont have rep button, i cant find it therefore i cant add reputation. How to enable the button?

Second i have a blog plugin installed. Where can members start writing blogs?
I cant see that button.
1) Create a rep button in photoshop or somewhere like that , name it "postbit_reputation.gif" and the place it in the following location /images/english/postbit_reputation.gif (If your using a different theme other than the default theme the image location will be something like this /images/your theme/english/postbit_reputation.gif)

2) Im not sure about your blog problem. Link to your site ?
forum link http://www.techbots.co.cc

and for the thanks do i make a button too like for the reputation?
Yes you'll need to create a thanks button.

Have you configured your blog settings in ACP to allow users to "create a blog" ?
yes i enabled the blog, set that they can write it with a min of 10 posts

for ex. i have more then 10 posts and cant see the option that says i can write blogs
Ok i see whats wrong, you need to create a " Create" button for that theme your using.

Create the button , name it "create.gif"

Place the button in your themes image location , something like this : /images/yourtheme/english/create.gif

Ok thanks one more thing i uploaded the rep button but it doesnt show up.
What location did you upload the rep button to ?
i uploaded to /images/dark fusion/english/postbit_reputation.gif

i can only add from the profile, but i want to add add from the posts too
Theres a space between "dark fusion" in your image location , it must be exactly the same as your theme name , caps , no caps , no space etc....
Pages: 1 2 3 4