MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mods site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the new mods site, since i read it was being developed, can we have the option to search for authors? Some times i remember a plugin is done by a person, but the name escapes me. Toungue.
Pro idea.
Alan can you comment on this, or any other team member can they say it is in consideration?
I didn't have any plans for this but I'll certainly look into it. Search is one place I'd really like to improve.
(2010-08-23, 09:46 PM)Alan Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't have any plans for this but I'll certainly look into it. Search is one place I'd really like to improve.

Thanks, i just was having issues, it took me an hour to find a mod, i had to give up and use google. Sad
Goo-gle? What is this Goo-gle you speak of?
(2010-08-23, 11:38 PM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]Goo-gle? What is this Goo-gle you speak of?

hahaha, what i mean is i had to do site:mods.mybb.com etc took me forever to find it. >_>
I think it is possible to do this anyway if you click on an authors name on one of their plugins it brings you up a list of all their submissions...
But what if they are like me and only have 2 or 3 plugins on the mod site? You are back to square 1 XD
In which case you would use this url as a base; http://mods.mybb.com/profile/1
Replacing 1 with the uid of the plugin maker Toungue
Pages: 1 2