MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I updated my forum to 1.6, now i have problem with all plugins. When i try to activate any plugin it says me that table from plugin already exist.
I delete that table and try to activate plugin again and i got same error.

Is there any solution what i can do?
Is the plugin 1.6 compatible?? I suspect you're one of the millions of users who don't bother reading threads about upgrading to 1.6
I read threads about upgrading to 1.6.
I changed "compatibility" => "14*" to "compatibility" => "16*" and I have the same problem...
Confused
As far I know, after upgrade 1.6 (if you didn't disable plugins before upgrade), then you will found those thing "activate". But actually, the plugins still running on your forum Smile

Sorry If I am wrong
Delete the table in phpmyadmin, then activate the plugin.
(2010-08-20, 01:09 PM)Sassa Wrote: [ -> ]I updated my forum to 1.6, now i have problem with all plugins. When i try to activate any plugin it says me that table from plugin already exist.
I delete that table and try to activate plugin again and i got same error.

Is there any solution what i can do?

Which plugin and which table?

The more information you give the easier it is for us to help you. Smile
I have an upgrade plugin issue too but a bit different. I upgraded from 1.2 to 1.6 and when doing so disabled all 1.2 plugins then ftp removed them. In my 1.6 acp plugins shows two for Ciphers Image resizer both at number 20 and the newer 1.6 plugin at 20 as well. The plugins are no physically in the folder and were correctly disabled before the upgrade. There are two of those showing up says no options in the control panels "Settings" another plugin from 1.2 that lists at 17 again no options was the old "Banned" fun plugin, again not physically installed, removed and disabled well before the 1.6 upgrade. My question in my case and not sure how it might relate to the user who posted this thread, but can I delete them through myphpadmin manually or is there another way to remove these remnants of the old plugins.
If there's no plugin file in ./inc/plugins they shouldn't be showing up in the ACP plugins page. Dodgy

Well they are actually. I tried rebuilding the cache, but remember these forums were upgraded not a fresh install and yes the actual plugins do not exist. There are two image resizers by cipher and both plugins show at number 20 while another plugin that is installed also shows at number 20.

Ideas on this???
Are they showing on the actual plugins page or the settings page?
Pages: 1 2