MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NanoSkinners v1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-08-28, 10:31 AM)XBLForum Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome open source theme!

*free

It's not technically open sauce, more like free sauce.

Anyways, updated with another bug fix regarding announcements.
Hi Scoutie44, I registered on your site a few days ago, send you pm regarding 1.6 themes etc.

Your themes are great, thanks for the free theme. I will keep my eyes open hoping you release another for free. Smile

What with so many sites asking for purchase for mods, themes, it all adds up and gets too expensive which is why I have started creating my own mods, themes simply because I cannot afford to pay anymore.

A big thank you to MyBB Free and Open Source Forum Software for being free. Smile
It's alright, gradients could be a lot smoother.
(2010-08-29, 10:27 PM)IpHeX Wrote: [ -> ]Your themes are great, thanks for the free theme. I will keep my eyes open hoping you release another for free. Smile

Yep, there'll be another one or two soon I hope, still need to finish it amongst other things..
Great theme !
You are VERY VERY VERY talented.
I'm using this theme now, but the header doesn't display correctly in Internet Explorer. The Memberblock (panel) is displaying above the logo instead of to the right of it. any fix for this?
erm, don't use ie?

If I have time, I'll look at it later.

I use this theme but in firefox some borders are square and not rounded, any ideas?
No, not really. It was designed in Firefox so there's little chance that some are rounded and others not. I know that some have extra borders around them, though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4