MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NanoSkinners v1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-05-17, 07:43 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]You need to run Find Updated Templates in the ACP. This theme was designed for MyBb 1.6.0, a lot of template changes have been made since then.
This theme/templateset also did not work corectly for 1.6 only. See my questions about the languagesetting. Also bad or no support from the disigner.
working for 1.6.10 or not??
Not perfect
very nice themes but bad support
When i have Upload XML File i got this Problem

[Image: j08p.jpg]

First time i see this Error at XML File others Themes Upload XML so easy
(2010-08-22, 11:44 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: 2598kyo.jpg]

I am pleased to announce the public release of NanoSkinners v1. This theme was originally used by NanoSkinners for a few months before we released the new version.

This theme is available free of charge, with only a few terms you have to agree to - the basic stuff. More details can be found on the downloads page.

Screenshots, more description, etc. can be found on the downloads page, too:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/nanoskinners-v1

If you have any support queries or have found some bugs, please let me know. If you have any feature requests, feel free to post them too but I won't guarantee anything.

Also, logo-wise, you'll have to come up with something on your own, as I don't have the PSD anyways (accidentally crapcanned my other laptop).

This'll also be posted over at NanoSkinners once our latest host migration is complete :| Also, check us out in a day or so to check out our line of premium themes!

Thanks and enjoy!

Updated attachment to fix announcement listing bug.

Get this message when i try to install your theme!

A potential security issue was found in the theme. It was not imported. Please contact the Author or MyBB Group for support.
it makes erroer when i intall it

error

The following errors were encountered:

A potential security issue was found in the theme. It was not imported. Please contact the Author or MyBB Group for support.
Pages: 1 2 3 4