MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: StyleMyBB - Closed Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-08-26, 02:06 AM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]What is StyleMyBB in the first place?
The general idea behind it is to make a premium theme site for MyBB themes similar to what Dynaxel has done, but we're trying to improve that idea with a fully premium customization support and some other sweet features.

Good luck, I'm having a hell of a hard time balencing requests, premium theme production and support at the same time, thats why I havn't been making any new premium themes because I've been overbooked with requests Undecided

Anyhow back to the site, everything looks great, I always love having a little competition to get the blood pumping again Toungue

(2010-08-26, 02:19 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck, I'm having a hell of a hard time balencing requests, premium theme production and support at the same time, thats why I havn't been making any new premium themes because I've been overbooked with requests Undecided

Anyhow back to the site, everything looks great, I always love having a little competition to get the blood pumping again Toungue
Thanks for the heads-up. I can't imagine how hard it is to maintain the requests you're getting, but that's why we're making the beta test, to see to what we will have to get used to Wink

Thanks for being second person that mentioned the forum as whole and not jus the theme. I hope that both of our sites go great Smile

the site is not available, I am trying to see him but does not open.
(2010-08-26, 03:04 PM)Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]the site is not available, I am trying to see him but does not open.
I can fully access the site and same goes for all of my friends and we got no complains about site not being available so far.

(2010-08-26, 03:27 PM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-26, 03:04 PM)Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]the site is not available, I am trying to see him but does not open.
I can fully access the site and same goes for all of my friends and we got no complains about site not being available so far.

I haven't been able to access it since last night. I was able to look around and then it wasn't able to load and still isn't able to. I just assumed the site was down or something.
(2010-08-26, 03:30 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been able to access it since last night. I was able to look around and then it wasn't able to load and still isn't able to. I just assumed the site was down or something.
I'll look into the issue, since there is now two people who can't access the site. Please lets get back on the topic. If there is any issue about the site I would preffer if you guys PM me instead of us going off the topic Wink

We had issues with a certain file. Everything should be fine now.

For those who aren't able to access the site:
Clean your cookies for StyleMyBB and try accessing the site again. If you still experience troubles when accessing the site, please contact me without hesitation. Thank you.
(2010-08-26, 02:19 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck, I'm having a hell of a hard time balencing requests, premium theme production and support at the same time, thats why I havn't been making any new premium themes because I've been overbooked with requests Undecided

Raise your custom theme prices if that's the case. At least you know you'll have business Smile

BOT: Nice site & cool theme. Good luck!
I love it, from the top to the bottom Toungue
Thanks a lot guys. I'm glad that everyone of you at least like how it is so far and I really appreciate the feedback Smile
(2010-08-26, 03:27 PM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]

is now available, but the time was not -.- '
Pages: 1 2 3 4