MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: StyleMyBB - Closed Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-08-26, 05:12 PM)Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]is now available, but the time was not -.- '
I'm really sorry for the inconveniance. The site works properly now and if you're interested you're free to apply for closed beta testing Wink

(2010-08-26, 02:19 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck, I'm having a hell of a hard time balencing requests, premium theme production and support at the same time, thats why I havn't been making any new premium themes because I've been overbooked with requests Undecided

Anyhow back to the site, everything looks great, I always love having a little competition to get the blood pumping again Toungue

This, my inbox has been full lately with Requests.
The theme is amazing ... so why on earth are you using default buttons? Really detracts from the look.
(2010-08-26, 06:35 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]The theme is amazing ... so why on earth are you using default buttons? Really detracts from the look.
Thanks for the theme feedback. Because I personally currently don't have time to create a custom set and seems like Damion wasn't intending custom buttons to be used Wink

I could make a button set for $5.
PM me Smile
(2010-08-26, 07:47 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I could make a button set for $5.
PM me Smile
Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm going to pass, because Damion offered to make them for me free of charge Wink

Back to the topic now please Smile

The theme looks great Big Grin I have found a bit of a bug while browsing the site. On http://stylemybb.com/announcement-1.html near the bottom it says {myadvertisements[zone_3]}. I think you're missing the $.

Other than that it's looking great Wink
(2010-08-26, 10:43 PM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]The theme looks great Big Grin I have found a bit of a bug while browsing the site. On http://stylemybb.com/announcement-1.html near the bottom it says {myadvertisements[zone_3]}. I think you're missing the $.

Other than that it's looking great Wink
Thanks for another theme review and thanks for telling me about the bug Smile

how do you get the background for each category name?like what do i edit?
(2010-08-26, 11:18 PM)Heromal Wrote: [ -> ]how do you get the background for each category name?like what do i edit?
Please, don't use this thread for help. Please stay on topic and contact me via PM system with such questions, because that's why PM system was added to MyBB, to be used. Thank you.

Pages: 1 2 3 4