MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone else wish we could do a MyBB Jam?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If I didn't live in relative isolation from 99% of the members here then I would love to Toungue Maybe next time I'm in Sydney or Melbourne I'll meet up with some people.
Are you a one of those "perth" people?
I'd love to go to, not sure about bug fixing though, that sounds boring for a meeting.

Either way, I won't be able to go. I live in Europe.
(2010-08-26, 10:45 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]Are you a one of those "perth" people?

No, Brisbane.
I'm not sure I'd want to go to a MyBB Jam. Is most of the community even old enough to drink coffee yet? :p
(2010-08-26, 04:07 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]In Australia, "Jam" means to play musical instruments together.

Same in the states but I'll try to stay on topic with this post Toungue.

I think it would be cool if mybb could eventually get a convention going (nothing huge but something Toungue). Like drupal has them but I've never been so don't know what their like exactly.
http://sf2010.drupal.org/
We should hold conventions Toungue A UK one would be cool Big Grin
Let me get my license and I'm there! Lol
We could have 3 or 4 over the world; one in US, one in Australia and one in Europe. We could meet up at our nearest location and use webcams to see the other locations Toungue

j/ks I probably wouldn't be able to come anyway as my passport has expired ^_^.
Maybe it's just because I'm conceptual and not technical, but meeting up with MyBB users and discussing new ideas for forums and features sounds a lot more interesting to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4