MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone else wish we could do a MyBB Jam?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Umma not gonna be able to make it guyz! Sorry! /jk
(2010-08-26, 12:33 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure I'd want to go to a MyBB Jam. Is most of the community even old enough to drink coffee yet? :p
Since when is there an age restriction on drinking coffee Toungue

I like iced coffees Toungue
(2010-08-26, 08:21 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-26, 12:33 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure I'd want to go to a MyBB Jam. Is most of the community even old enough to drink coffee yet? :p

I think he meant that some of the users here are children (-10)
I'm happy to attend if there was one in Australia. I mean crappy software groups like phpBB have meets all the time, no reason why we can't. I'd rather go to the pub and have a few drinks with some of the older members and get to know them more then sit around at a internet cafe talking about how awesome MyBB is and who loves Ryan Gordon the most.
(2010-08-26, 06:34 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's just because I'm conceptual and not technical, but meeting up with MyBB users and discussing new ideas for forums and features sounds a lot more interesting to me.

Well it's one thing to discuss, we have people "discussing" new features here all the time. Doesn't mean any of that is going to be implemented, especially considering MyBB is being coded by at most 2-3 PHP developers.

(2010-08-26, 08:37 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-26, 08:21 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]

I think he meant that some of the users here are children (-10)

Yea, that's what I meant. But I didn't know -10 was an age :p
I'd do it, if I had my license and it was close enough.
We should do regional ones, mybb should do a poll with loads of the members saying where they live. They could have a poll for the uk, poll for the US, poll for aussie.

We could try go for a world record or something. "The most simultanious BB software meetings"
I would love to show up. Didn't SMF do something like this?
Likely, its a popular thing to do. Meh maybe we should get a table at some open source convention and try to meet up thar :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4