MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pages of forum in title always show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can you make that account an admin account?? It's such a pain to debug things like this if it's not a 1.6 theme.
(2010-09-05, 10:39 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you make that account an admin account?? It's such a pain to debug things like this if it's not a 1.6 theme.

yes, your test account now is admin.
can you find the problem?
You must have outdated files or something here. Reupload all your files again from a fresh 1.6 download, make sure they overwrite the current files, and see if it works then.
(2010-09-08, 09:41 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You must have outdated files or something here. Reupload all your files again from a fresh 1.6 download, make sure they overwrite the current files, and see if it works then.

you said i upload all files again. then run update? or install or only update files?Huh

Just upload all the files again.
(2010-09-09, 11:32 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Just upload all the files again.

i re-upload all files again. but my problem not solved UndecidedHuh

PM me FTP access. Something's not been updated.
(2010-09-09, 06:08 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]PM me FTP access. Something's not been updated.

Thanks for your support.
Check Your PM please. Smile
Any Changes By You?
Pages: 1 2 3