MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't log in when upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Mybb's staffs!
I have a problem when upgrading from Mybb 1.4.11 to Mybb 1.6
After using Mybb source, I used vbb and then I used Mybb Merge System to convert to Mybb 1.4.11
I learned that when I converted, it had a plugin named: Login Password Conversion
Now, I want to upgrade to Mybb 1.6, but in progress, the system requires me to log in.
I can't log in with root admin account, the warning showed that password is wrong!!!
What happen? How can I do? Help me, please.
Thank in advance Smile
Try redownloading the new loginconvert file and overwriting the old one to see if that fixes the problem....
(2010-09-04, 11:52 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Try redownloading the new loginconvert file and overwriting the old one to see if that fixes the problem....

What? But when I used my forum version 1.4, I can login.
Where can I redownload the new login convert file?
(2010-09-04, 11:58 AM)hero138x Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-04, 11:52 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Try redownloading the new loginconvert file and overwriting the old one to see if that fixes the problem....

What? But when I used my forum version 1.4, I can login.
Where can I redownload the new login convert file?

Use this: loginconvert.php, just overwrite the existing file in ./inc/plugins Smile
I tried doing that, but it also didn't work.
When I entered the upgrading page, there are some warnings, like that:
[Image: notlogin.jpg]
What PHP version are you running?
It's PHP 5.2.14
You won't need the loginconvert plugin for your account anymore. Remove the install folder, login to the forum and the ACP, upload the install folder again, and you shouldn't need to login to the upgrader.
When upgrading, it requests to login by root admin account and I can't login.
When I tried to login, there are some warnings, like that:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/svtnhvnh/domains/svtnhvnh.com/public_html/diendan/inc/class_session.php on line 371

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/svtnhvnh/domains/svtnhvnh.com/public_html/diendan/inc/class_session.php:371) in /home/svtnhvnh/domains/svtnhvnh.com/public_html/diendan/inc/functions.php on line 1604

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/svtnhvnh/domains/svtnhvnh.com/public_html/diendan/inc/class_session.php:371) in /home/svtnhvnh/domains/svtnhvnh.com/public_html/diendan/inc/functions.php on line 1604

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/svtnhvnh/domains/svtnhvnh.com/public_html/diendan/inc/class_session.php:371) in /home/svtnhvnh/domains/svtnhvnh.com/public_html/diendan/install/upgrade.php on line 228
So did you try what I suggested above, or...??

As for the new error, browser the mybb_usergroups table in phpMyAdmin, how many rows are there, and what's in the gid column of each one??
Pages: 1 2