MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't log in when upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah,I tried to do as same as you suggest, the old error didn't appear, but there is new error:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined method DB_MySQLi::add_column() in /home/svtnhvnh/domains/svtnhvnh.com/public_html/4rum/install/resources/upgrade17.php on line 151"
You've not uploaded all the new files.
(2010-09-25, 05:03 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]So did you try what I suggested above, or...??

As for the new error, browser the mybb_usergroups table in phpMyAdmin, how many rows are there, and what's in the gid column of each one??

I browsed the mybb_usergroups table in phpMyAdmin, there are 10 rows:
Guest: Gid: 1
Member: Gid: 2
Moderator: Gid: 3
Administrator: Gid 4
Global Moderator: Gid: 5
I tried upgrading many times but I can't, it's still:
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/svtnhvn1/domains/svtnhvnh.net/public_html/forum/inc/class_session.php on line 371
I really want to upgrade my forum because of security, help me, please Sad
Can you try the suggestion Matt posted here:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-84390-p...#pid616133
Oh, great, I upgraded to Mybb 1.6.2
But there are some othesr problem after upgrading:
- My Database is Vietnamese, and now the font is error.
- When I entered some forums or topics. This error appeared:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 't.prefix' in 'on clause'
Query:
    SELECT t.*, p.displaystyle AS threadprefix, (t.totalratings/t.numratings) AS averagerating, r.uid AS rated, t.username AS threadusername, u.username FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_threadratings r ON(r.tid=t.tid AND r.uid='1') LEFT JOIN mybb_threadprefixes p ON (p.pid = t.prefix) WHERE t.fid='33' AND (t.visible='1' OR t.visible='0') GROUP BY t.tid ORDER BY t.sticky DESC, t.lastpost desc LIMIT 0, 20 

What happen? Sad
The t.prefix error usually comes when you didn't run the upgrade.php script to upgrade your board.

http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Upgrading
Pages: 1 2