MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Block & Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2012-10-17, 01:56 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]It's included in the download.

Hmm, are you sure it's included in the download? Because, I re-downloaded it few minutes ago and couldn't find any .psd file in the archive.

Could you (or anyone have) attach its logo.psd to here ? Thanks a lot.

P/S: Solved it myself. Thanks for attention.
If you need a psd of the logo, pm me.
This is an excellent theme. The only issue I have with it is that the login box does not display a forget password or remember me function. This is something that is vital for every forum.
(2012-12-14, 02:54 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]This is an excellent theme. The only issue I have with it is that the login box does not display a forget password or remember me function. This is something that is vital for every forum.

I think "remember me" is on by default, though I'm not 100% sure. I added a forgot password link to mine.
(2012-12-14, 03:29 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I think "remember me" is on by default, though I'm not 100% sure. I added a forgot password link to mine.

The "remember me" is definitely not on, I have had a number of members contact me on my website saying that they are getting sick of having to login everytime they come to the website. I have tried having it set as a hidden field but it still happens, I have also tried having the physical checkbox for the remember me function on the login box, yet still not working. Any ideas?
For the buttons on the header, may I have PSD please
Nice man!
(2013-02-01, 01:36 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]The "remember me" is definitely not on, I have had a number of members contact me on my website saying that they are getting sick of having to login everytime they come to the website. I have tried having it set as a hidden field but it still happens, I have also tried having the physical checkbox for the remember me function on the login box, yet still not working. Any ideas?

I haven't checked but I think you're right, Berlo; I don't think I coded it in. I'll give you the code to put the 'Remember Me' checkbox in the theme and update the theme with that.

And therussiangamer, I'll make sure to give you the PSDs for the header links as well as the postbit buttons and, in the same update, include them with the theme.
Glad to see you're still supporting this theme!
(2013-02-03, 07:01 PM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't checked but I think you're right, Berlo; I don't think I coded it in. I'll give you the code to put the 'Remember Me' checkbox in the theme and update the theme with that.

Any word on this? I still have to log in every single time I visit my website.
How do you fix the log in box problem? With it being too big, was wondering if their is a fix. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8