MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Block & Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What "problem"?
Alright, I need help fixing this. On the whos online bit and newest registered member it shows the groups colors as blue if they're set to black. I want it to not do this and use the user group color in all instances. How can I fix this?
Shub, could you send me your forum URL so I can take a look at the problem?
(2013-05-17, 02:06 AM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]Shub, could you send me your forum URL so I can take a look at the problem?

Midnight Crew Gaming

Thanks! Smile
The problem is in the usergroup styling. For registered users, you have it set to "<color=#000000>{username}</color=#000000>". It should be set to "<span style="color: #000">{username}</span>".

Hope this helps Smile
(2013-05-17, 06:59 PM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is in the usergroup styling. For registered users, you have it set to "<color=#000000>{username}</color=#000000>". It should be set to "<span style="color: #000">{username}</span>".

Hope this helps Smile

Alright, out with one problem in with another:

http://puu.sh/2VtTg.png

This is no fun. It was fine last night, but now. Ew.
Try refreshing a few times. It's fine for me.
(2013-05-17, 09:14 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Try refreshing a few times. It's fine for me.

Yeah, hopped on my laptop and it's fine. My desktop is just being a jerk. Thanks for the help!
(2013-05-17, 09:15 PM)Shub Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, hopped on my laptop and it's fine. My desktop is just being a jerk. Thanks for the help!

Glad everything's working fine Smile
(2013-05-17, 09:34 PM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-17, 09:15 PM)Shub Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, hopped on my laptop and it's fine. My desktop is just being a jerk. Thanks for the help!

Glad everything's working fine Smile

Just saw this and remembered my time at MyBB ^^. I was such a noob hehe.

Anyway, do you mind if I use this as a base to a new theme which I'll publicly release?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8