MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBlu Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
MyBlu Theme

Compatibility
MyBB 1.6.3 +

Description
A simple fixed-width theme with rounded corners which remove unnecessary instances of "tcat" without losing essential functionality. Showthread/postbit is simplified to focus on content and improve the flow from one post to the next.

Screenshots
[Image: 24328-1283428638-mybluindex.thumb.PNG] [Image: 24328-1283427431-myblupostbit.thumb.PNG] [Image: 24328-1283427441-myblupostbitclassic.thumb.PNG]

License
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

Download
MyBlu - http://mods.mybb.com/view/myblu-1-6 [attachment=26442]

Please report any bugs/errors in this thread. Smile
I really like the color scheme :3 The way the header and footer are 100% while the middle is indented a bit is also eye-catching.

Those gradients are so 2001 though oO;
First and very cool attempt Toungue
Very good job xD
Updated for MyBB 1.6 + some other changes.
AJS,

very nice..might I suggest adding some text decoration to the categories, forums, threads and posts..makes it look a tad bit better.
Thanks for the Update Big Grin
Here some problems with thread list:

[attachment=19675]
(2010-09-01, 11:24 AM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]Here some problems with thread list:

I'll fix that and upload a new version later today. Smile
thanks, another 2 problems:
1. words in many languages (my language is russian) are longer than english, but upper square has fixed height, so... words go outside the upper blue box.
2. rounded corners looks bad in google chrome browser... there some white dots inside them Cool
is there a way to disable rounded corners in this theme?
[attachment=19677]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7