MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Invisible" Font and Text Size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do I do to fix this?
Revert the template?

Edit:
I also have the same issue with Thread Ratings and when you're in a forum with multiple pages, the drop down is transparent, unless you highlight a page.

[attachment=19836]
[attachment=19842]
Hmm it's probably in your editor CSS or maybe your templates but I'm not sure why anything would have changed. Does it work on the default theme?
With the 3 themes I have (Default, Apart Twilight, and Blue Warez 2.0), it only works on Twilight.
But, it did work on all three themes, 1-2 weeks ago, which is why I'm confused.

Edit:
As a side note, in case you didn't know, when you click for the drop down, those are also "invisible".
Did you or any other admins make changes to anything in those 1-2 weeks?
I've been making scripts and some updates to templates, but nothing around the template for font/text. If you want to see what I did exactly, I could probably PM you a list.

Also, since we're talking about scripts, is my tutorial on "Solved Threads" being processed or was it denied?

Edit:
Re-read the first post.
You can change that in ./jscripts/editor_themes/default/stylesheet.css

It may be worth trying to upload a fresh copy of that file first and seeing if that fixes it.

If not find and add a color to:
.messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown {
    margin-top: 3px;
    margin-right: 4px;
}

For the other issue can you provide a test account? Smile
TestAccount // testing123
In global.css add a background color to the .pagination a class.

It looks like there is no star rating image on the server, or at least it's not where it should be. I just get a 404 when trying to view them directly - http://www.jammingames.tk/forum/images/b...rating.gif - make sure that image actually exist on the server.
Which template/file is the star_rating called?
I noticed that it's called for images/blue_warez
Instead of
images/blue_warez2

Also, I was able to fix the font/text size.
I wrote white instead of black. Sad Lol

And, when I try and put this code into admin/index.php it doesn't work, or it does, but not correctly.
if($mybb->user['uid'] != '1') {
	echo "<div id='hacker'>";
	exit('You are not an administrator, hacker.');
	echo "</div>";
}
Well the image doesn't appear to exist at http://www.jammingames.tk/forum/images/b...rating.gif either. It's looking for the image in star_ratings.css so if you know where the image is you could change it there.

You can't put php in templates.
Pages: 1 2