MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What laptop should I get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Are you still considering getting the Mac at all or not?
Maybe but I am sort of stuck in the middle Confused
Don't take this the wrong way but get a mac book pro so I can get a review from a person like me Toungue.
Well really to be honest, you have three sensible cheap choices.

Eco PC 500ish Not enough power
Scoutie's HP. Good fit, decent price, may cost more in your area though.
Mac. Costs more, but you know it will work.

(2010-09-13, 08:29 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Don't take this the wrong way but get a mac book pro so I can get a review from a person like me Toungue.
I might do Toungue

(2010-09-13, 08:29 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Well really to be honest, you have three sensible cheap choices.

Eco PC 500ish Not enough power
Scoutie's HP. Good fit, decent price, may cost more in your area though.
Mac. Costs more, but you know it will work.

The hp looks good but I can only find a couple of places that actually sell it around here.
That's my problem with the mac; It would be great for me but means I will have to delay my new phone Sad

Just found the HP on their website for £700.
Well, if the extra touches on the Mac aren't a big deal to you, definitely save your money and go with the HP.
I think that will probably end up being what I do. I still need to wait to be paid first though Undecided
>Are we talking 3d games or 3d solids?

We're talking about when you're creating 3D models in a program like Blender or 3DSMax. I'm just saying HT is overhyped. Toungue
He's from the U.K, Newegg doesn't ship internationally.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6