MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fawkes Software Relaunch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I've wiped and rebuilt my website using an (almost) all new theme on MyBB 1.6 (and only MyBB 1.6, no crappy in-house CMS like last time). Yes, the theme named "Firebird" is still an icy blue. However, I've got more colors in the works, that I just might release if I can get the exporter system to work right.

I'd love feedback on this thing, as well as what I can do to keep this thing from falling into the same trap of uselessness that my previous attempt fell into. My first thought is to get stuff worth commenting on, though that will be slow going.

Fawkes Software

Thank you for your help and feedback!
Theme is unique as always, but I'm not sure about the small amount of padding in the tables & the borders, maybe an extra px or two of padding and a lighter border color (on the trows that is)?

Other than that it looks not too bad.. good work!
Looks too much like a 90's theme to me. Confused
(2010-09-12, 04:24 PM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]Looks too much like a 90's theme to me. Confused

I think you said that about my last theme, yet I don't think you ever explained what you meant by that. I can't fix things if you don't tell my what's wrong.

@Scoutie44: I went ahead and bumped up the padding (you were right, it was too little) and bumped up the color of the borders.
Seriously? I like the the Retro look. Great theme, i can't wait to see what software you push out of it Smile
BTW I'm gonna join later tonight
Nice theme! I suggest you to do a valign="middle" in the forums's tds, everything else looks fine
the bottom - right at the end looks wierd like some graphics missing
(2010-09-12, 08:08 PM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]the bottom - right at the end looks wierd like some graphics missing

Everything looks fine to me o.O
Yep, looks better.
(2010-09-12, 08:08 PM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]the bottom - right at the end looks wierd like some graphics missing

If you're talking about the portal page that's probably because I only have one news item. Once I've gotten more news it'll fill up. Otherwise I have no idea what you're referring to.
Pages: 1 2 3