MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Still looking for a blog domain.

Right now i'm thinking about
imdeadagain.com
drunkinparis.com
winnersalwayslose.com
deadatthescene.net
bodyneverfound.net

Which is better, got any more?
Whats wrong with thedreamisdead.(com|net|org|etc...)? Toungue Big Grin
Com is gone Toungue

Though tempting it is.

I'm also tempted to use a Type O negative song "IYDKMIGTHTKY" But i think thats too hard to remember.
(2010-09-20, 03:14 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Com is gone Toungue

Though tempting it is.

Heh, so go for it Wink

Quote:I'm also tempted to use a Type O negative song "IYDKMIGTHTKY" But i think thats too hard to remember.

Another Type-O fan?!?! Toungue
Nice. I've always liked Be My Druidess, Creepy Green Light, and their Cover of Cinnamon Girl Big Grin
I also like the cover of Sarah McLachlan's "Possession" by Dino Covelli's Mad Machinery that is often mis-attributed to Type-O Big Grin
(2010-09-20, 03:21 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-20, 03:14 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Com is gone Toungue

Though tempting it is.

Heh, so go for it Wink

Quote:I'm also tempted to use a Type O negative song "IYDKMIGTHTKY" But i think thats too hard to remember.

Another Type-O fan?!?! Toungue
Nice. I've always liked Be My Druidess, Creepy Green Light, and their Cover of Cinnamon Girl Big Grin
I also like the cover of Sarah McLachlan's "Possession" by Dino Covelli's Mad Machinery that is often mis-attributed to Type-O Big Grin

heheh! You like the old stuff too Toungue. I didn't care much for october rust that much apart from Cinnamon Girl, My Girlfirends Girlfriend, and be my druidness. Hey Bacchus isn't bad either Toungue.
Maybe something more ... positive?
(2010-09-20, 07:56 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe something more ... positive?

Well as postive as a person i may be the blog will be very "realist" (Now by realism i am not trying to do realism as stated in "pigs is pigs", more of a your stupid, this is why, type thing)

Plus life isn't postitive, why should my blog be?

Its perspective, thats my goal.

If you see something as ugly, one may see it as beauty!
(2010-09-20, 08:38 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Well as postive as a person i may be the blog will be very "realist" (Now by realism i am not trying to do realism as stated in "pigs is pigs", more of a your stupid, this is why, type thing)

Plus life isn't postitive, why should my blog be?

Your 17-year-old-ness is showing.

The world is both positive and negative. Focus on and nurture the positive in order to lessen the negative. By permeating the negative you consequently support it.
In all my childishness, I love the first two ideas Toungue (specially drunkinparis, not sure why though).
Try with a non sense name:
http://www.dotomator.com/
Pages: 1 2