MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delayed publication plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
sorry man, work has me swamped and i was away this weekend. i will have to see if i can get some time starting tuesday
Poll tests: plugin creates 2 threads. One thread with poll and one without it.
sorry, i still have not had time to look into this anymore. i think work will be slowing down a little bit soon, but right now i am pretty busy.
can you check how many "Delayed Posts" entries you have in the task manager. The duplicate posts may come from there.

i am slowing working on this again
No, there only one entry in task manager for each delayed post. It seems duplicate posts come from somewhere else.
what do you mean "one entry in task manager for each delayed post"? there should only be one task manager entry no matter how many delayed posts are waiting.

i am rewriting much of the code to simplify it as much as possible. hopefully sometime this week i can send out another version to test.
Yes, I mean only one task entry no matter how many delayed posts are waiting.
okay, so Maj has tested the latest version for me so its currently on the mods site awaiting approval, as is my release thread.
deleted
You need to go to ACP, Users and groups / Groups (and select desired group there) / Forums and posts / and check the box "Delayed Posting - This Group can use delayed posting."
Pages: 1 2 3 4