MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This motherboard tempts me so much.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_i..._id=031249

29 dollars, seriously, i want to pick up 5....
its only DDR2, SATA II, 2 PCIs Sad I wouldnt bother Toungue
(2010-09-27, 10:01 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]its only DDR2, SATA II, 2 PCIs Sad I wouldnt bother Toungue

And if you are someone on a budget?
I just don't like Foxconn... I've had 3 different Foxconn Graphics cards with nVidia chipsets that all died inside of a year. Yet the same card made by a different 3rd party company is still working perfectly 8 years later.
Mark, if you are really interested in this motherboard, i would suggest you to hurry up because they still have only 1 in stock and it is located in London, Ontario.

This is also writen in the product page :

Online Availability: Instore Purchase
Due to limited stock or special conditions, this item is available for instore purchase only.
I know a local store with about 8 more for a similar price Toungue.
Yes, $29 is a little much..
>I just don't like Foxconn... I've had 3 different Foxconn Graphics cards with nVidia chipsets that all died inside of a year. Yet the same card made by a different 3rd party company is still working perfectly 8 years later.

They make terrible graphics cards. EVGA ftw.
(2010-09-28, 02:43 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, $29 is a little much..

A little much? Seriously? My mobo cost me 200ish, and thats like two years after it was made bro. 29 for a mothebroard is an excellent bargin.
(2010-09-28, 08:14 AM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]They make terrible graphics cards. EVGA ftw.

Which would be the other brand I referenced, just couldn't remember the name lol.
Pages: 1 2 3