MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: YuvaPix Designs - Themes. Logos. Web Templates.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Its been 2 months since YuvaPix launched, any suggestion to improve the site and its services? Any suggestion/feedback about the main theme?
Can you remove the logo I created from your theme (LvL8)?
(2010-12-18, 07:30 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Can you remove the logo I created from your theme (LvL8)?

Ok sure, and sorry for keeping it without the permission.
After few months of maintenance, up-gradation and few other enhancements YuvaPix now finally reopened.
Congratulations on the re-opening Smile
Wow, I've been waiting for reopen!
Congrats on re-opening. You need a new theme IMO though - especially for a theme site ^^
(2011-05-08, 01:11 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on re-opening. You need a new theme IMO though - especially for a theme site ^^

Why new theme? I think the theme quite suited for design site, and its also custom made by me. But any suggestions always welcome.

I find the theme very gaudy ... too many hover effects, huge images and and curves everywhere, white on grey very hard to read ... it's like you just read about CSS and used every effect you could.
For instance, your psotbit. The actual psot content is alright, but the user details are hard to read. Also, the search button also looks awkward next to the size of the actual search box.
Pages: 1 2 3 4