MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: YuvaPix Designs - Themes. Logos. Web Templates.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-05-08, 06:54 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I find the theme very gaudy ... too many hover effects, huge images and and curves everywhere, white on grey very hard to read ... it's like you just read about CSS and used every effect you could.

Depends on the personal choices, many others said that the theme looks good.

(2011-05-08, 07:34 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]For instance, your psotbit. The actual psot content is alright, but the user details are hard to read. Also, the search button also looks awkward next to the size of the actual search box.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into it.
(2011-05-09, 11:40 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Depends on the personal choices, many others said that the theme looks good.

Of course, but I get the feeling you will only listen to opinions that already align with what you want to hear ..
I find the theme really good. Maybe, it depends on individual views.
Colors are too dark but collectively looks good.
Well for me the theme is awesome Big Grin Big Grin
(2011-05-09, 02:04 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-09, 11:40 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Depends on the personal choices, many others said that the theme looks good.

Of course, but I get the feeling you will only listen to opinions that already align with what you want to hear ..

Actually thats not the case, can't just change the skin right now. But surely I'll keep in mind all the suggestion while working on the second skin for YuvaPix. Everyone needs suggestions and criticism to improve their work.

Does YuvaPix make WP Themes?
(2011-05-10, 12:32 AM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]Does YuvaPix make WP Themes?

Yes we design WP themes too.
(2011-05-10, 03:40 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]

We? I thought it was only you. Toungue
(2011-05-11, 01:15 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-10, 03:40 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]

We? I thought it was only you. Toungue

Lol. We Indians always use plurals when we represent something big like an organization.
Pages: 1 2 3 4