MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB FAQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

It is officially open - MyBB FAQ.

www.mybbfaq.com/forum
www.mybbfaq.com

Hopefully you all can submit sites etc and i look forward to building the site Smile.
Why not have a link to the forum on the main site?
Just fixed that then. I had to update the template.
So ... what is this forum for exactly? Confused
So people can submit make submissions, notify us about errors etc. I would've done it using Wordpress Forms, but i didn't like that to much.
(2010-10-05, 08:26 PM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]So people can submit make submissions, notify us about errors etc. I would've done it using Wordpress Forms, but i didn't like that to much.

About ... what? MyBB? Why not just do that here?
(2010-10-05, 08:46 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-05, 08:26 PM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]So people can submit make submissions, notify us about errors etc. I would've done it using Wordpress Forms, but i didn't like that to much.

About ... what? MyBB? Why not just do that here?

No, i'll type up more info on the site.
Just like Mr. Uncontrol I'm finding it hard to understand the reason for creating such a forum when there's already one here at out fingertips.....And I have to say that your above reply makes it even more confusing when you add the word "no", which to me (assuming you're replying to Uncontrols above post) means you're not just adding MyBB information....Yet on your actual website you have this showing....

Quote:MyBB FAQ is a new website that is being setup with information related to MyBB. There are a lot of Questions that get asked Frequently (hence the name MyBB FAQ). This includes “Where can i get free plugins?” or “Where can i get a free theme?” MyBB FAQ will hopefully help with answering those questions.

That to me sounds like the whole thing is based upon MyBB and nothing else!!
(2010-10-06, 04:03 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:MyBB FAQ is a new website that is being setup with information related to MyBB. There are a lot of Questions that get asked Frequently (hence the name MyBB FAQ). This includes “Where can i get free plugins?” or “Where can i get a free theme?” MyBB FAQ will hopefully help with answering those questions.

I am in the process of updating the page with further info.

It is also based around MyBB, it is called "MyBB FAQ"
(2010-10-06, 04:03 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Just like Mr. Uncontrol I'm finding it hard to understand the reason for creating such a forum when there's already one here at out fingertips.....And I have to say that your above reply makes it even more confusing when you add the word "no", which to me (assuming you're replying to Uncontrols above post) means you're not just adding MyBB information....Yet on your actual website you have this showing....

90% of the answers will be go to mybb.com and get them there Big Grin
Pages: 1 2