MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Accord Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Accord Series

Accord is a series of 8 free themes with a dark feel. Each theme is highly customized but is simple enough to be adapted to whatever your needs. If you need any help with these themes, feel free to post in this thread or PM me and I will respond as soon as possible.

Download
[Image: wb5cgi.jpg] [Image: e7e9ax.jpg] [Image: 2w4budz.jpg] [Image: 23sgaat.jpg] [Image: 21defll.jpg] [Image: jhwrya.jpg] [Image: vzhp3n.jpg] [Image: 2rrxi01.jpg]

Preview
I can't post all screenshots of every theme in this thread but I can post screenshots of a specific theme. All the themes have the same structure just with different colors. Here are screenshots of the green theme, Accord Envy:
[attachment=20125][attachment=20126][attachment=20127]
Approved, sorry for the delay.

Very nice theme!! Smile
Very nice work! Thank you. Smile
Incredible job as always, Ferron.
This is THE one!
Good work, Ryan.
I like them all except for the background...
(2010-10-11, 03:55 PM)jmeeter Wrote: [ -> ]I like them all except for the background...
I agree, the themes look very nice if only the background was removed...
Could you make a version in which the "middle-part" (forum) is fullscreen without the background?

I would use it right away then Smile

I'm a new user of MyBB and really looking for nice darker themes.
Amazing! I remember when you first started this series Smile. Awesome work Ryan, again!
Why don't you like the background?
Pages: 1 2 3 4