MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyDevel: Generate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Something I'd like to report with this. It will only create upto 100 users. I haven't encountered limits with how many threads and posts it will create, but after it's created 100 users it won't create anymore. Toungue
(2010-12-21, 01:12 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]Something I'd like to report with this. It will only create upto 100 users. I haven't encountered limits with how many threads and posts it will create, but after it's created 100 users it won't create anymore. Toungue
Because of the php max runtime thingy. Wink
It's not. After creating 100 users, I can't even create 1 more...
(2010-11-03, 08:16 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-03, 03:05 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, all other plugins activated normally. But Devel generator link is not showing even after its activation and re-activation. Seems to be an hook issue.

Are you logged in with the first user of your forum? MyDevel only shows up for uid 1 for security reasons. If you are developing a website you normally have only 1 account.

That's the only thing I can come up with why it's not showing.

Instead of checking against uid 1, you should check against super admin status. Example:
if(!is_super_admin($user['uid']))
{
   return;
}

You may need to require_once on inc/functions.php to be able to use that FYI.
(2010-12-21, 01:12 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]Something I'd like to report with this. It will only create upto 100 users. I haven't encountered limits with how many threads and posts it will create, but after it's created 100 users it won't create anymore. Toungue

@Dylan M. : thanks for the tip

@UndiscoveredTalent: I think it's a limit of word available. Because there can't be a username with the same username, the plugin will keep trying until a new username is found. If there are less words available it takes longer to find one so that's why PHP times out. I'm going to add more words to the dictionary in the next release.
I cant download it.. may be there is some error on that page.
(2010-12-23, 06:59 AM)Taim Wrote: [ -> ]I cant download it.. may be there is some error on that page.

I uploaded a new version to the mods website yesterday but it needs to be activated again. If the plugin isn't active by tonight I will notify a moderator.
Its Validated.
Now its fine... Thanks..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9