MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Garage System Beta Testers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, bartolli bumped actually, but I thought this would be an interesting mod to try haha
(2010-12-22, 07:29 AM)Bartoli75 Wrote: [ -> ]I am also interested in this system that you are working on. If this means i can post pictures of my custom made Furniture's and sell it then it really be good. I am a furniture designer and I am thinking to on other ways to sell my furniture's.

Yes, it is more than an image gallery. You can use it for showcasing your furniture, with various fields that you specify such as descriptions, dimensions, colors, fabrics, etc. Since the plugin uses the template system, you can alter the layout to fit your needs.

(2010-12-22, 08:42 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Is this beta still open? I'd love to take part in it.

Its sort of closed right now as I am converting it from a 'garage' to a 'showcase' and I have not finished that. I have been swamped with work so I have not touched the code in a while. Its basic changes, but until they are done, I'd hate for anyone to set it up only to have it changed in a little bit.

(2010-12-22, 10:16 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for bumping the thread Euantor, I also am interested in this - I am hoping it can run alongside XThreads? I don't use the XThreads Garage as it is restricted to one forum etc, so I would be willing to test drive this .

It works fine with XThreads as its a standalone system that is simply integrated with my MyBB. It uses its own tables, permissions, templates, moderators, etc. but piggybacks on the MyBB sessions, users, theme/template engine.

As mentioned above, beta is closed until I can finish the code changes. I may release in January however, depending on how much time I can get from my real job.
Ah right, no problem paveman Wink I was just going to use it for a game collection type of thing, so your changes will probably be useful for that purpose.
I'd be interested in trying it out also. I am pretty fond of my XThreads Garage, but this could have other uses as you mentioned!
Hi, Happy Holidays paveman Smile

Looks amazing paveman Smile

I'm sorry, but I searched , didn't find its downloading link ..
The download link was available via PM or email upon request. The public beta is closed right now though as I have some changes to still make.

I hope to find some time the next few weeks to to release it.
Just wanted to register my Interest.

I'm in the process of building a site for a mates social motorcycle club - and this would be fantastic.
Paveman,
Add me to the list of interested parties. I launched a MyBB site (www.midatlanticbmw2002.com) in November. A garage feature integrated in the forum would be fantastic. Any idea when you'll release the mod?

Thanks!
Marc
I just dreamed of an exciting use for the original Garage Mod! I hope there is still a copy available! PM Sent!

Also, one idea I though of would be to replace the wrench icons with actual thumbnail photos of the vehicle (or item) plus a way to set an uploaded image as the default thumbnail for display!
I'm looking forward to seeing a release and thank you for your work on this. It helps make myBB that much better for all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4