MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show thread titles and hide content for ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Is there a (default) setting in MyBB where I can set that certain groups and guests only can see the thread titles and not the post contents in a particulair forum ?

Or is this in a mod (I searched, but couldn't find it).
By default: No
I saw someone do it on their forum. Maybe a plugin exists.
I hope so, however I could not find it Sad
Will looking further
Thanks, I will have a look, however is this plugin able to exclude certain usergroups ?
I just checked the plugin, however it does it for every forum.
I just want to do it for one particulair forum Smile
If you are looking for a paid solution, i have a plugin that hide the content to guest and allow you to exclude other forums were you want them to be able to see the content.

If you are interested look at this thread "Hide Posts Contents from Guests".

You need to be a subscriber to download this plugin. If you become a subscriber i will freely include a new setting were you could choose other usergroups restricted to see the content. Wink

I think I need that one, however I don't have an ability to pay.
So I search for a free alternative Smile
(2010-10-14, 02:31 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]If you are looking for a paid solution, i have a plugin that hide the content to guest and allow you to exclude other forums were you want them to be able to see the content.

If you are interested look at this thread "Hide Posts Contents from Guests".

You need to be a subscriber to download this plugin. If you become a subscriber i will freely include a new setting were you could choose other usergroups restricted to see the content. Wink

It is not for one particular forum I guess.
(2010-10-14, 02:53 PM)varunrs Wrote: [ -> ]It is not for one particular forum I guess.

This plugin already have a setting for a list of excluded forums...

Wink
Pages: 1 2