MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add Search Engine Bots List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-02-25, 01:49 PM)Gary Bolton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-25, 01:02 PM)hellothere1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this but.Now i have 20+ on "Who's Online List" Can i minimze the number of Bota viewed on Who's Online list ?

That's the whole idea behind it, so you can see which are Bots online, that might be fooled into otherwise thinking they are human guests.

????????????????
any tut or instruction on how to import?
(2011-03-02, 07:10 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]any tut or instruction on how to import?

Read the full post Smile
http://community.mybb.com/thread-80435-p...#pid587155
i have import the sql file but when i check the bots on my acp 10 bots...
Check 2 things,

Delete all the bots from you ACP and also look for this

Quote:After that, make the trablePrefix changes to the downloaded Bots .sql file name and inner contents.
Open the file using Notepad++ or any text editor and change the occurances of mybb_spiders to your tablePrefix_spiders. Suppose your table prefix is dbase then change the mybb_spiders part to dbase_spiders at all occurances and save the file as tablePrefix_spiders.sql Don't forget the extension .sql while saving the file.
Then it'll increase my guests numbers?Thank you for the response..
I would like to suggest you.
Use Uppit.com next time for uploading.
Dead links.
same here
dead links
if a rapidshare link doesn't work for one person it's not going to work for anyone else... that's common sense.

And they don't work because this thread is over a year old.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5