MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: custom rank image PER USER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can anybody tell is there a plugin by which we can change the RANK IMAGE PER USER not by group.

or any other way by which we can do it?/
I've got a username_image plugin that can should easily convert to use images for ranks. if I can find some time this weekend I will look into it.
thank you so much for reply and help, waiting for it.
@ Pavemen or anyone who knows, would that plugin allow us to edit the users rank image in the acp?
(2010-10-18, 11:02 PM)FooFighter Wrote: [ -> ]@ Pavemen or anyone who knows, would that plugin allow us to edit the users rank image in the acp?

You already can core if i am correct. Unless you mean individual users.
Yeah, per user, not per group.

Is there a mod that lets us edit a specific users rank image/badge in the acp?
I've also got something in the works to do this.
I know there is that one "multiple group images" mod, however I don't want to create hundreds of groups when I could just edit the user in the acp and then edit their rank image to a custom one.
I will see if i can get my username image plugin converted tonight after i get home from work.
It's called an Avatar. What would be the point of a "custom" rank for every member? Then it wouldn't be a rank at all. It's just a second avatar. Think about that.
Pages: 1 2