MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threads and posts r automatically appearing and disappearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am facing a problem that some threads and posts r automatically appearing and disappearing....and some of them r deleted automatically....

plz help...
Check your moderator logs to see if they are being deleted by someone with mod powers.
Not anything like this......members r complaining me abt it....i m confused what to do.....is there any hacking attempt or virus in database ?
They can't just delete themselves. Is there nothing in the logs at all?? If there's not, they must be getting deleted directly in the database, deleting things via MyBB is logged. Unless someone's got ACP access and has pruned the logs...
it is still happening.......i am afraid.....plz help me.....
And there is nothing in the moderator logs?? Is there anything in the admin logs saying the mod logs have been pruned??
one user have repoted this problem :"Jatt there is some serious problem as i had updated the channel list of ADTV and it automatically canceled the update and reverted back to old post also in your thread channel list of Airtel Digital TV the update that you did of removing DD HD also got undone,there is something seriously wrong somewhere please see to it also posts are getting deleted automatically"

can anyone tell me what to do...........or can anyone tell me the CHMOD settings....
Why are you just ignoring the questions support staff are asking?

We can't help you if you won't help yourself by answering our questions.
(2010-10-19, 11:25 AM)jatt Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone tell me what to do

I've been asking you question to try and figure out the problem so I can tell you want to do, it'd really help if you could answer them.

What do you mean by things being reverted though?? It doesn't store the older versions anywhere, it can't revert to an old version if it doesn't store the old version.
(2010-10-18, 02:52 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]And there is nothing in the moderator logs?? Is there anything in the admin logs saying the mod logs have been pruned??

not anything like this in admin or mod log......
Pages: 1 2