MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone please make me a simpel php hiot counter.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With the ability to count 5 pages, from a file. It doesn't' need to be secure, its for local use only. I tried to make my own, and i think i want to destroy my PHP editor on my machine. But it seems you can't get rid of notepad...

Can anyone please help me?
Flatfile or mysql?
(2010-10-18, 03:43 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]With the ability to count 5 pages, from a file. It doesn't' need to be secure, its for local use only. I tried to make my own, and i think i want to destroy my PHP editor on my machine. But it seems you can't get rid of notepad...

No, but you could use CakePHP.
(2010-10-18, 06:30 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Flatfile or mysql?

(2010-10-18, 06:43 PM)Claire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-18, 03:43 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]With the ability to count 5 pages, from a file. It doesn't' need to be secure, its for local use only. I tried to make my own, and i think i want to destroy my PHP editor on my machine. But it seems you can't get rid of notepad...

Flatfile.

No, but you could use CakePHP.

I will look into it, but my PHP is very basic. :s
edit: I can almost gurrantee that i will not be allowed to install a framework.
5 seperate stats or one?
(2010-10-18, 09:18 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]5 seperate stats or one?

One stats. Toungue
I'll give it a go when I get back from college Smile
Thanks Tommy.

Now next question. Why does CentOS hate me.
I don't think centos hates anyone(or if does everyone equally).

Write own own simple one

http://www.developingwebs.net/phpclass/hitcounter.php

(2010-10-19, 02:20 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Tommy.

Now next question. Why does CentOS hate me.

I sent CentOS5 to the round file and installed Ubuntu instead for my desktop machine. So much better ...
Pages: 1 2