MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow users to opt out of reputation system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there any way to add a feature like this?
Just realized that I could make a publicly joinable group that doesn't allow rep, which I assume is the best way
good idea. Smile
Problem is that they have to set it as their display group, which I would prefer them not have to.
i think, any query may help you set the existing users default group to the new group you have set to them. Wink
Would this include giving rep or just receiving?? I'll add it to my plugin list.
(2010-10-22, 05:32 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Would this include giving rep or just receiving?? I'll add it to my plugin list.

Both. Basically it's an opt-out feature for people who aren't comfortable having their popularity "measured".
A simple option in the acp -> user options as like opt this user from using reputation system entirely. Yes or No
Noted.
(2010-10-22, 05:47 PM)1master1 Wrote: [ -> ]A simple option in the acp -> user options as like opt this user from using reputation system entirely. Yes or No

I want it in the User CP, not ACP.
If its in usercp there is a chance that they play with it. disabling when they want, enabling and misusing it or raising claims that "we lost the reps, please give us rep back" and so.
Pages: 1 2