MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Enigma Computer Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tabs don't work in Chrome.
(2011-03-28, 06:49 PM)annaconda Wrote: [ -> ]So all the icons, etc were included in the Theme? I mean how Did you get the icons in between?

[Image: untitled.jpg]

I followed this guide: http://community.mybb.com/thread-53881.h...orum+icons

(2011-03-28, 07:00 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Tabs don't work in Chrome.

I just noticed that. I may just ditch the tabs, they're kind of useless.

EDIT: Bizaare. Disabling the MyTabs plugin fixed an issue I was having with the theme. Nice.
How were you able to eliminate the space between Pics?
(2011-03-28, 09:41 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Bizaare. Disabling the MyTabs plugin fixed an issue I was having with the theme. Nice.

Most probably the tabs were not compatible with the theme, or the template edits were wrong. Sometimes a different theme completely fixes any tab issues.

Glad it's fixed Toungue
(2011-03-29, 12:41 PM)annaconda Wrote: [ -> ]How were you able to eliminate the space between Pics?
What do you mean?
(2011-03-29, 01:35 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-28, 09:41 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Bizaare. Disabling the MyTabs plugin fixed an issue I was having with the theme. Nice.

Most probably the tabs were not compatible with the theme, or the template edits were wrong. Sometimes a different theme completely fixes any tab issues.

Glad it's fixed Toungue
Yeah probably. I used to use a template edit for those cool slidy tabs, however they were a little too much to configure and I couldn't get them styled the way I wanted them because I'm such a noob to web design lol

Pages: 1 2 3