MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recent threads on profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
of course because admins will have an additional box in any user's profile which contains Ban in admin cp and add in admine cp!

so probably you can do nothing esle than limiting the latest post to display

or yes 1 more thing, haveing a double space between the user's Forum Info box user's Contact Details box, so it will fix a little or reduce that gap. This is all dont through the template member_profile

regards
So, like this?

<td colspan="2" class="thead"><strong>$lang->users_forum_info  </strong>
no i was talking about spaces between the boxes, using <br />

regards
... like this:

<td colspan="2" class="thead"><strong>$lang->users_forum_info </strong></td><br />
Toungue

Not?

Btw, On some profiles, I'm still getting this error:

mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '10' at line 1
Query: SELECT t.*, f.name, i.path FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_forums f ON (f.fid=t.fid) LEFT JOIN mybb_icons i ON (i.iid=t.icon) WHERE t.uid='40' ORDER BY t.dateline DESC LIMIT 3 10
there should be a comma between 3 and 10, in the limit part of the query
so where ever is that query, go and modify it
regards
There isn't a 10 in that file!

$query = $db->query("SELECT t.*, f.name, i.path FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."threads t LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."forums f ON (f.fid=t.fid) LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."icons i ON (i.iid=t.icon) WHERE t.uid='$uid' $unviewwhere ORDER BY t.dateline DESC LIMIT 3 $settings[recentthreadsno]");
it is $settings[recentthreadsno] depending on the settings you put.
just try to add a "," between 3 and $settings[recentthreadsno]

regards
This error occurs:

mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: SELECT t.*, f.name, i.path FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_forums f ON (f.fid=t.fid) LEFT JOIN mybb_icons i ON (i.iid=t.icon) WHERE t.uid='1' ORDER BY t.dateline DESC LIMIT 3,
have u removed $settings[recentthreadsno]
No.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5