MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recent threads on profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi musicalmidget any updates on this?
The attached files should do the trick. Wink
Thanks Michael, but what do I still have to do with this files?

I'm getting an error in profiles
Replace the existing files with the ones I posted above:
  • userthreads.php in forum's root directory
  • recent_threads_profile.php in inc/plugins/
Then I'm getting this error:

Quote:mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: SELECT t.*, f.name, i.path FROM data_threads t LEFT JOIN data_forums f ON (f.fid=t.fid) LEFT JOIN data_icons i ON (i.iid=t.icon) WHERE t.uid='5' ORDER BY t.dateline DESC LIMIT
Did you just install the plugin? You have to rebuild the settings after the activation (take a look at the readme or read [wiki]Inc/settings.php[/wiki]).
How do I rebuild settings? Toungue

Just doing the options under database maintenance?
This file is generated on the installation and also every time the settings are updated in the Admin CP.
Go to your settings and click OK in one of the sections. (you don't have to change anything)
Alright, now I completely understand it. Toungue

Appears to be working good! Thanks guys!
Edit: I'm getting this error when I click on view all (zeige alle)

Quote:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chat2b/domains/chat2b.be/public_html/forum/userthreads.php:1) in /home/chat2b/domains/chat2b.be/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 808
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5