MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User CP Dropdown Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Description
Adds a JavaScript dropdown menu to the User CP link in the header.

Screenshot
[attachment=20457]

Download
http://mods.mybb.com/view/user-cp-dropdown-menu

Install
1. Upload hlucpdd.php to ./inc/plugins/
2. Activate in the ACP >> Configuration >> Plugins

License
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

Support
Post any problems/bugs in this thread. Smile
wow nice AJS! A nice feature like vBulletin.
Wait, its not working for me, it probably works only on the default theme?
(2010-11-07, 11:16 PM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]wow nice AJS! A nice feature like vBulletin.
Wait, its not working for me, it probably works only on the default theme?

you have to add it to each other theme manually through the templates
what do i add in the template?
Seen this over on petforums very nice but maybe you could also add modcp and acp menus to.
Just a suggestion.
Nice plugin Smile
love it, thank you Smile
(2010-11-08, 12:04 AM)~Rs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-07, 11:16 PM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, its not working for me, it probably works only on the default theme?

The plugin doesn't edit any templates. I had thought it would work with the majority of themes but thinking about it again I can make it compatible with more themes quite easily - I'll take another look at it later.
(2010-11-08, 07:59 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-08, 12:04 AM)~Rs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-07, 11:16 PM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, its not working for me, it probably works only on the default theme?

The plugin doesn't edit any templates. I had thought it would work with the majority of themes but thinking about it again I can make it compatible with more themes quite easily - I'll take another look at it later.

Thanks, I would really love to use this.
Thanks!! Rated 5

It's really nice, and deserves to be included as a default feature in future versions of MyBB.
Pages: 1 2 3 4