MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Good Come-Backs Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well have our moments where someone set up a joke that no one else seems to have thought of, except we think of it, say it and it's hilarious. Here's a shot to show your favorite insults, come-backs, etc.

Starting out:

Quote:girl: I'm afraid of large bodies of water
me: well, you're a large body, with water.

Quote:me: you're both the water and the sponge
girl: what?
me: self-absorbed

Quote:high school science teacher: what happens when you put some cheese in a microwave and push start?
me: your mother comes running in from the bed-room

GOGOGO!
Philosphey teacher: On Em's witisism, "mark, is the glass half full or half empty?"
Me: Neither, Its the wrong size dude."

Teacher: You'll never be succussful in life if you don't work hard!
Me: Thats quite untrue, i could become a quite succussful sucide bomber, or mass murders with less then a primary school education.
(2010-11-11, 11:02 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Philosphey teacher: On Em's witisism, "mark, is the glass half full or half empty?"

Me: Thats quite untrue, i could become a quite succussful sucide bomber, or mass murders with less then a primary school education.

this just makes you sound really uncomfortable and irritating
(2010-11-12, 12:02 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-11, 11:02 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Philosphey teacher: On Em's witisism, "mark, is the glass half full or half empty?"

this just makes you sound really uncomfortable and irritating

Nah its a class where you are supposed to take an interesting view on everything. No one responded, and as he says "its better to say something stupid then to say nothing at all."
Quote:Teacher: Ooh, that name is really inappropriate. You shouldn't call people by names.
Me: ... then what should we call them by?

That's all I recall from today.. it's an ongoing thing with my civics teacher. Stupidest class ever.
I loved civics, only because the teacher hated teaching it. We watched Forensic Files 90% of the time in the class.

Quote:English Teacher: can anyone tell what the acronym of "Frequently Asked Questions" is?
Me: "fa-qu" (f* you)

Quote:Reading teacher: Ryon, according to this test you have college level reading in 7th grade
Me: sweet, that means I don't have to come to class
Her: what makes you think that?
Me: well, I have a college reading level, right? That means there's nothing your class can teach me that I don't already know. Unless this test was just meant to give us self-esteem, in which case f* you

(Little known fact: I had In School Suspension half of my 7th grade year (not kidding) and ended up making perfect scores on ALL my classes)
(2010-11-12, 12:04 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Nah its a class where you are supposed to take an interesting view on everything. No one responded, and as he says "its better to say something stupid then to say nothing at all."

It's better to be thought a fool and stay silent, than to speak up and remove all doubt.
(2010-11-12, 02:31 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-12, 12:04 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Nah its a class where you are supposed to take an interesting view on everything. No one responded, and as he says "its better to say something stupid then to say nothing at all."

It's better to be thought a fool and stay silent, than to speak up and remove all doubt.

This is a great quote.

(2010-11-12, 02:31 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]

Then we would still all believe in a geocentic universe.
(2010-11-12, 03:07 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Then we would still all believe in a geocentic universe.

lol you don't understand this quote at all. never mind.
Pages: 1 2